The mission of ACHS, Elele is to wholistically nurture both staff and students and thus, provide them with such tools that will enable them become competent and committed Christians in their bid to serve humanity as well as prepare for the return of Jesus Christ.
Breeding the young minds for advancement of society and for God’s kingdom.
- Making ACHS, Elele a school without borders;
- Making the school a united family of God;
- Strengthening the Adventist identity and mission;
- Giving gospel music its rightful place in worship;
- Having goal-oriented and mission-focused teachers;
- Making the school a productive baptismal class with baptism of not less than 500 students;
- Providing effective leadership characterized by service, consultations, collective efforts, vibrant communication, creativity and democracy.
- Producing excellent students that will effectively use their hands, heads and hearts.